We know that there are many great causes to give to and we are grateful that you consider us to be one of them. Two ways to give: 1. online by using clicking the button or 2. mail a check using the address listed.
Our EIN is 20-8383954
DONATION MAILING ADDRESS:
C2k Ministries Inc.
W303N8453 River Edge Drive
Hartland, WI 53029
We know that there are many great causes to give to and we are grateful that you consider us to be one of them. We have partnered with GoFundMe which has offered us incredible reduced rates which means that more of your donation goes directly to our ministry efforts.
Charitable giving is critical for the overall health of any non-profit. C2k Ministries Inc. has gone to great lengths to stay well above board with all of our finances and being transparent.
DID YOU KNOW...
Did you know that every year our ministry has an independent financial review conducted to make sure that our books are in order? In addition, we are accredited by the ECFA, Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability by adhering to their seven standards and providing a copy of our financial review. In other words, our ministry and non-profit is doing things that many other non-profits are not to ensure complete transparency and confidence in who we are, what we do, and where your contributions go.
Taken from nonprofitsource.com, here are a few important giving statistics:
- 30% of annual giving occurs in December.
- 10% of annual giving occurs on the last 3 days of the year.
- 77% believe everyone can make a difference by supporting causes.
- 4.5 is the average number of charities each person supports.
- 64% of donations are made by women.
- 69% of the population gives.
- Total charitable giving grew 4.1% in 2016 and 5% in 2017.
- In 2016, the majority of charitable dollars went to religion (32%), education (16%), human services (12%), grantmaking foundations (11%), and health (9%).